Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How to Fold a Flat Tutorial


First, I start with the flat diaper folded into a square.  (Fold it in half, then in half again)  

Then you pull the upper right hand corner to the left creating a triangle, like this.
 

I then flip the whole flat over like this so that I have the extra fabric to work with.


I then begin to fold the extra fabric into thirds making it look like.....

 .....this


I like to then fold the corners in like this for a more snug fit around the legs.


I place Abby onto the diaper (with out the undies on of course) like this and....


 ....begin to fold the bottom piece in between her leg.


 Then I pull the diaper tabs over and finish up with......



THIS!  You can either tie the tabs together or finish up with a snappi.  Unless I have a MIA snappi, I
always use the snappi.  :)

-Noreen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment