Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CJ's BUTTer is BETTer for Baby's BOTTom

  


A few months ago, my daughter Abby had been having a reoccurring diaper rash that went on for about 2 months. She would break out in blisters sometimes after she had a bad acidic poo and would sometimes bleed after I wiped her area if I didn't catch it right away. I have used many different diaper rash creams that went from cloth diaper safe and "natural" to even buying a common diaper rash cream found in any store. None of them worked. The only thing that would work was neosporin. So when I was given the opportunity to try CJ's BUTTer with her most recent diaper rash, I jumped at the chance right away.
 
Abby's most recent rash was her normal "bad" rash that had been reoccurring! She had two open blisters at the top of her area and had a red hot bottom from the last acidic poo. I received CJ's BUTTer 4oz stick and the carcass cleanser in the mail and started using the products right away. First, I made some wipe solution with the carcass cleaner. At every diaper change I would clean the area with the carcass cleanser wipes and let the area air dry. After allowing the area to air dry, I would apply the BUTTer stick and then put her diaper back on. To maximize the healing process, I would also wash her diaper area with warm water and carcass cleanser at least three times a day.
 
Thirty-six hours after we started using CJ's BUTTer stick and Carcus Cleanser, her bottom looked 60% better! The two open blisters that where on her area had closed completely and the redness had decreased to a slight pinkness. After 5 days of solely using CJ's BUTTer Carcass Cleaner and Stick, Abby's redness had completely disappeared and all that remained was slight pinkness from where her big blister where.

 I am pretty impressed with CJ's BUTTer. The only thing that I was too happy about with this product was the scents I received. I prefer more of the baby smells for my baby and felt that Love Spell was too much of a woman smell for my BABY girl, LOL. Besides the scent of the product, I was pleased to see my daughter's diaper area back to it's normal healthy self.
  

CJ's BUTTer Stick is made with Olive Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E. While CJ's BUTTer Carcass Cleanser is made with Pure Olive Oil, Castile Soap, Water, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Castor Oil, and Xanthan Gum (Corn Sugar).

According to Manufacture, CJ's BUTTer Original and Stick can be used for:

- Eczema

- Rashes

- Dry/Chapped Skin

- Rug Burns (sore 'crawlers' knees)

- Mechanic's Hands and Cuticles

- Hang Nails

- Rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in conditioner for your curls.

- Use it for black/mixed hair!  Leaves hair soft, shiny and helps alleviate those 'owies' when trying to separate locks!

- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing, soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak-provies relief for post-partum soreness and hemorrhoids!

- Provies protection against windburned cheeks/face and helps to relieve windburn!

-Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when used after a circumcision. 

You can also make your own wipe solution or spray with the carcass cleanser.  I added hot water to a small spray bottle and about 4-6 pumps of the carcass cleanser for an easy convenient way to clean her area on the go. 



For a limited time take 10% off your purchase of CJ's BUTTer with code BETTERBUTTER until May 27th! We'd love to have your reviews of CJ's on the website!

-Noreen Smith

1 comment:

  1. I am crazy about this stuff. I LOVE THE SCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works great on my LO's tush and in my hair (its super curly!).

    ReplyDelete