Monday, July 23, 2012

Episencial Soothing Cream Review

Recently I was contacted with a question on what product work great for eczema but is natural. I recommended Episencial's Soothing Cream to the customer and she sent me the e-mail below. I hope all you mamas with children with ezcema find some hope in this!

"Growing up, I have always had to battle eczema. Finding products that will not irritate my skin further has been quite an adventure throughout my lifetime. The wrong moisturizer or soap could easily leave me looking like a person with measles. My quest for finding the perfect lotion without having to use a prescription full of harsh chemicals, has been something I have done all of my life.

As the mother of a toddler with extreme eczema, I am always on the lookout for a great moisturizing product that won’t irritate my son’s skin. Like me, my little guy’s skin gets irritated easily and he can go from having skin “soft as a baby’s bottom,” to “skin like a fish’s body,” in one trip to the pool. Medical providers have told me to cut back on the number of bath’s for my son and to forget about letting him ever take a bubble bath. A bubble bath? That is one of the joys of bath time for a child!

Happy Cotton Tails has recently started carrying the Episencial brand of natural skin products. They range from lotions and body washes to bubble bath and sunscreen. Aside from the adorable design using “The Very Hungry Caterpillar,” these products are the bomb.com! After giving you a little history, you can tell that I have tried many, many products for my family’s skin. The soothing cream is amazing! It is the denser product made for “itchy, bothered skin comfort.” Although it is thicker than the regular lotion, it does not feel heavy or greasy. A little of this product goes a long way. I saw a huge difference in my son’s skin within the first few days of use, and I haven’t stopped using it! After a week, I started using the product on myself as well and couldn’t be happier with the results! As most women know, you have to be extremely careful with products used on your face or your babies sensitive skin. I have no problem using the soothing cream on my face. Because it is all natural, my skin does not get irritated or break out. I keep a bottle of this lotion everywhere-the bathroom, the car, the pool bag, and even at grandma’s house! Because of this cream, I am able to let my son take longer, more frequent baths, and yes, he can even enjoy the bubble bath! I would highly recommend this soothing cream to any household whether you suffer from dry skin or not!

Thank you Happy Cotton Tails for carrying such a great product!"

Read more on Episencial's Soothing Cream and order it here - http://www.happycottontails.com/Episencial-Soothing-Cream_p_150.html

Enjoy $1 off a bottle of an Episencial product now until 8/15 with code TRYEPISENCIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment